Fantastic savings available this June! Don't forget to check out our latest offers.
RAC are aware that many of our customers have varying needs or a disability which may effect how they may view and access the web.
• In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu and select Text Size
• In Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu and select zoom
• In Opera, go to the File menu, select Preferences then fonts and then change Minimum font size (pixels)
• In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key (option then +)
For even more tips on making your browsing experience easier take a look at the excellent BBC My Web site, which explains how to set up your computer to make the web more accessible.
This website is regularly tested on the most popular browsers and operating systems. These include screen readers and PDAs (Personal Data Assistants).
Customer feedback is important to us. If you discover a part of our website that has been difficult to use, please let us know via email@example.com
We can send product literature to you in braille, Large font or audio. For us to make sure that we send you the correct information we'll need your name, address, which product you're interested in and the format you'd like e.g. Braille.
Send our Web Help Team your email.
RAC welcome calls through the TypeTalk service provided by BT. Call 18001, followed by the number you require. You'll then be connected to an operator offering Textphone assistance.
Further information on this service can be found via www.typetalk.org
* Free next day fitting offered on the majority of orders, earliest fitting time will be listed on site at time of selection, delivery is subject to stock and stock location.